Friday 2 October 2009

Want To Fend Off A "Foreign Invasion"? Start With Rupert Murdoch

I'm sure this all flies above the empty head of the average Sun reader and fanatic, but the real foreign invasion surely isn't from the ordinary immigrant, trying to "better themselves" (See! See! I'm using their lingo!), but from Rupert Murdoch, who is that devoid of morality, that he pushes and shoves into any country's political affairs that he pleases, has the politicians surrounding him like a moat, to be then begging and pleading for Murdoch's support. (See: whoring)

I don't like Barack Obama whatsoever, for various reasons, but one thing is for sure: he managed to overcome and defeat the Murdoch Empire, set against him, who discredited him from the very start, which is admirable in some respect.

I don't like what the Sun has done to New Labour at all; despite me hating New Labour from the very beginning (Ho ho, unlike the Sun), this was clearly planned way before Gordon Brown's speech at the Labour conference. Way before all of this, Cameron was getting closer and closer to Murdoch, meeting up with him, and...well, I imagine all the rest of it, as articulated extremely well in the book I've just bought, called "Flat Earth News".

Of course, I agree with the concept of a Free Press, but surely, with such a huge sphere of influence it has (Aka, the world), its new modus operandi is: Make news to make money. Ad infinitum.

Whilst I'm not hoping for a New Labour victory in the next election, I'm afraid to say that the Tories may win, with increased electorial support, thanks to Murdoch and The Scum.

"Foreign Invasion" indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment